Thursday, April 9, 2009

Day 8, 9

I'm encouraged - I traipsed WalMart yesterday when I went to pick up my pedometer, and did a lot of extra walking - just because. Had particularly lousy shoes on yesterday; broken down purple Kangaroos. I managed to twist my ankle up pretty good within five minutes of putting them on, but it wasn't sore enough to keep me down. By the time I finished window shopping and NOT coming home with doughnuts (hooray for me!) my ankle was complaining and I had the 'burn' on the bottoms of both feet; but there were no new blisters. It was a cool day here in Tennessee yesterday, so I'm still reserving judgment on the efficacy of the Valtrex.

I have fired up the pedometer and it works great. I have, however, been chained to my desk again, and so at this hour have only recorded 313 steps for day 9. I'm surprised my butt hasn't blistered in my chair, nor my fingertips from typing. The evening's still young, though!

Onward!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Please follow my blog and come back often. Your words are always welcome.

Recommended Reading