Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Day 13, 14 - Yuck.

I say yuck, not because of anything nasty going on with my skin - but because of the weather. The teasing sunshine is mocking me, winking through the clouds in between the chilly drizzles. Supposedly, there'll be sun tomorrow. Oh purty please!

Dampness usually makes my skin blister more. I'm having a hard time thinking of a way to describe how my feet feel today - I didn't record steps yesterday because I barely walked at all. Today I've done about 430 steps so far, in mock crocs with no socks (heh).

I have a little soreness - like the beginnings of blisters - on the ends of my third and fourth toe on my right foot. It's not going anwhere worth taking a picture of; only slightly red, slightly sore. The rest of the skin on my feet is in good shape today. Onward!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Please follow my blog and come back often. Your words are always welcome.

Recommended Reading