Monday, April 13, 2009

Walk for the Cure - JDRF. Oh yes, I'm going to do it.

A dear friend of mine has a child affected by Juvenile Diabetes. She put out the call for walkers to join her family on a 5k Walk for the Cure. I thought to myself WELL, that will be 30 days from the beginning of the Valtrex dosage - if it becomes really effective by then, then that would be the ultimate test... what if the girl who's never been able to do a walk like this can actually do it?

What could that mean for future efforts for EB fundraising?

I have officially joined the walk. Call me nuts if you will - maybe I am; I have to spend the next few weeks just building some stamina - heh. My page for the walk is here:

Support the Walk for the Cure!

Please donate if you can - or at least comment as a cheerleader. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Please follow my blog and come back often. Your words are always welcome.

Recommended Reading