Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Weekend - Day 11, 12

Saturday: 1895 steps.
Shoes & Socks: Nike tennis shoes and thin nylon socks.

I took the young'un to an art show on Saturday, and walked around quite a bit. After the art show, I grocery shopped at a small store, then went home and did some cleaning. By the time I left shopping, I was feeling a good bit of 'burn'. That night and the next day, my feet were still sore - but no visible blisters; I really thought I would be able to take some pictures!

Sunday: 607 steps
Shoes & Socks: Mock crocs w/cotton socks

Sore this fine sunny Easter Sunday, but no visible blisters. Is very odd - this is the stage where I really expected to see some flat blisters under calluses or some bubbling up on my toes, but nothing. Stayed sore most of the day, through egg hunting and socializing - but not crippling.

I may have been too ambitious in my fundraising walk pledge, but we'll see how it goes! I will address this in a new post....Onward!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Please follow my blog and come back often. Your words are always welcome.

Recommended Reading